|Hopewell Farm purchased
Hopewell Farm, located on West Rogers Street, is purchased by the Local Council of Women. The red brick house on the property is remodeled into a hospital.
Source: Local Council of Women of Bloomington, Bloomington Hospital Heritage.
|Bloomington Hospital Opens
1905, Nov 29
|The Local Council of Women declare the new hospital, located at First and Rogers Streets, ready for occupancy. A large brick building, along with 4 1/2 acres of land, was purchased from Isaac Hopewell and remodeled for hospital use.|